Offering a wide range of patient services:
- Geriatric consultation and review at regular intervals monitoring your exercise progress
- Memory impairment general geriatric issues
- Visits to:
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement Villages
- Prescription and provision of a resistance training exercise program
- Musculoskeletal Manipulation for Pain
- Dietetic Consultations
The mission of The Centre for STRONG Medicine today is to provide what experience has taught us is frequently missing in aged care in the public health system.
- To meet our patients changing needs with continuity, a minimum of complexity and always with care.
- To provide exercise as a core treatment of chronic disease.
- To evolve to provide for most of the care needs of the ageing patient whose wish is to remain at home or living in the community.
Outreach to the unmet